Tim Urban proves that a minimal, no-frills, non-designer created presentation can be as effective if properly used to complement a compellingly communicated story. Plus, a few points on how the brain of a procrastinator (wait, what are those?) works!
Presentation ideas you can steal:
- Keep it simple – Forget talking about the limbic brain and the neocortex, go with metaphors like man and monkey!
- Make it visual – It doesn’t matter if you can’t draw, draw anyway. People respond much better to visual input.
- Tell stories – Use your own experiences to augment your narrative.
- Bring the jokes – Think it’s cheesy? Well, cheesy beats mundane every time.
- Don’t procrastinate – Go ahead, get started, make things happen!
Talk to us for professional help in creating fun, visual presentations that resonate with their audiences.